Fairy party theme complete with wands and wings!
Our fairy party theme includes a plaster piece to paint as well as a wand that they can decorate. We also serve food and drinks for the kids, hosted by our friendly and attentive staff. No wings? No worries. We provide fairy wings that the children can wear during the birthday event.
- Digital personalised invitation emailed for you to print and forward.
- 1 plaster piece to paint
- 1 wand to decorate
- Lolly bag
- Separate table for food and cake service
- Popcorn, lollies, cordial and water.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and cake for the children in addition to our party snacks.
Below are our requirements for parties at our studio. Most are government mandated and serve to create a safer and more enjoyable environment for our birthday parties.
- Masks are not mandatory, but you are welcome to wear one. For your safety and for ours, the staff at Little Plaster House will continue to wear a mask long after the mandate has been lifted.
- We are request that guest parents drop off or sit outside for the party. We provide stools and a trestle table outside. There are some cafes/eateries within the business park and in close proximity to our venue, including Mateburger right next door (opens from 12noon on Saturday and Sunday). Across the road, there is also Frango’s and Gloria Jean’s.
- We can host up to 20 children.
- Siblings of guests cannot be included at this stage.
- We will still supply popcorn, lollies (served in individual cups per child), cordial and water. You are absolutely welcome to bring your own food to supplement our party snacks. And don’t forget to bring the cake and a nice big bag for all the presents!
The venue remains exclusive for your guests only and will not be open to the public. Host parents are welcome to stay to take photos of their children during the party.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cost: $26 per child
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Minimum guest conditions
- Saturdays: A minimum number of 6 guests is required and a covid-safe maximum of 20 (the studio will be exclusively yours for the event).
- Sundays: A minimum number of 6 guests is required and a covid-safe maximum of 20 (the studio will be exclusively yours for the event).
Book a party:
Booking a party is easy and can be done online, phone or email – details below:
Your enquiry will be attended to by our friendly event staff.