Fairy party theme complete with wands and wings!
Our fairy party theme includes a plaster piece to paint as well as a wand that they can decorate. We also serve food and drinks for the kids, hosted by our friendly and attentive staff. No wings? No worries. We provide fairy wings that the children can wear during the birthday event.
- Digital personalised invitation emailed for you to print and forward.
- 1 plaster piece to paint
- 1 wand to decorate
- Lolly bag
- Separate table for food and cake service
- Chips, lollies, cordial and water.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and cake for the children in addition to our party snacks.
For your safety and in line with government mandated social distancing rules we’ve had to implement some changes to our parties:
- Due to the recent outbreaks, we can now only host a maximum of 20 people indoors including the host parents and birthday celebrant. This limitation is based on the square meterage of a venue.
- Parents/gaurdians of guests will be asked to drop off or sit outside. There are some cafes/eateries within the business park and in close proximity to our venue. Across the road, there is also Frango’s and Gloria Jean’s.
- For now we can no longer include siblings of invited guests
- Food service rules have become much more stringent and as we are not a cafe, we will not be offering the usual additional catering (fairy bread, fruit, jelly cups) at our Fairy party. We will still include chips and lollies (served in individual cups per child), cordial and water. You are absolutely welcome to bring your own food to supplement our party snacks. And don’t forget to bring the cake and a nice big bag for all the presents!
Terms and Conditions:
- NEW Cost: $24 per child (was $26 per child)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Minimum guest conditions
- Saturdays: A minimum number of 6 guests is required and a maximum of 20 (the studio will be exclusively yours for the event).
- Sundays: A minimum number of 6 guests is required and a maximum of 20 (the studio will be exclusively yours for the event).
Book a party:
Booking a party is easy and can be done online, phone or email – details below:
Your enquiry will be attended to by our friendly event staff.